Antique, Single Family Residence - Orleans, MA
This historic charmer with enchanting gardens sits just steps from Orleans Main Street close to beaches, restaurants and shops. With over 4500 Square feet of living space, fully equipped chef's kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths, and first floor master suite, this home is expansive enough to meet all your family's needs. Ideal for entertaining, the space boasts a formal dining room with private patio. Additionally, a spacious living room with high ceilings, fireplace, and built in bookcases opens with French doors out to a stunning pergola covered deck and pristine back yard. A post and beam 3 car garage with an attached green house and outdoor shower complete this home that must be seen to be fully appreciated. A truly unique property for a likewise individual.
The Kanter Team of Kinlin Grover Homes - Osterville
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Cape Cod,
Vol. 11, Issue 12, Page 46.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Hot Water
- Roof: Asphalt
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Half Bath; Half Bath; Half Bath
- Garden,Sprinkler System,Greenhouse,Lawn
- Greenhouse,Garden,Sprinkler System,Lawn
- Greenhouse,Sprinkler System,Garden,Lawn
- Lawn,Garden,Sprinkler System,Greenhouse
- Lawn,Greenhouse,Garden,Sprinkler System
- Lawn,Greenhouse,Sprinkler System,Garden
- Lawn,Sprinkler System,Garden,Greenhouse
- Sprinkler System,Garden,Greenhouse,Lawn